VILLARREAL CF INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL – APRIL 7 TO APRIL 13
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL FOR 2006, 2007, 2004, 2003 Boys and 2006 and 2007 Girls.
We have talked about this trip for a few months, here are the finalized details for your son/daughter and family for a spring break trip (7-13 April) to Villarreal - see attached document for details. A few highlights:
1) This trip is optional and open to everyone who wishes to attend. It is an opportunity for our players to connect with coaches and other player, receive training and feedback from Villarreal coaches, experience what it is like to train at the Villarreal CF Training Grounds, scrimmages, training with VCF staff, a tournament, sight seeing and a La Liga match with Villarreal CF v Sevilla
2) The cost of the trip is $1,675 + airfare per person. People will need to book airfare on their own and plan to arrive at the airport in time for the bus pickup (time not yet set). The cost of $1,675 includes hotel, meals, and all activities listed in the attached itinerary. (Parent Cost is $1,250)
3) The trip is limited to 95 participants (parents/players). The opportunity will first be available to the 2006, 2007, 2004, 2003 Boys and 2006 and 2007 Girls.
4) Details about room arrangements (number of players/parents to a room) (it is at least 2) are not yet set. This will be worked out once numbers are known. If you are interested in your child attending but no parent will be able to accompany them, there will be chaperones who can watch over them.
5) Registration and payment will be required in full sometime in January to secure a spot. VIVA registration fees and team dues should be paid in full before participating and paying for this experience. Non-refundable $400 dollar deposit will be required in November 30th, 2019. Payment in Full will be required by March 15th 2020 – Fees are not refundable.
6) Players/Families must fly to Valencia Airport in Spain, VCF will have a bus pick up families from Valencia Airport on the April 7th and drop families off at the airport on Monday April 13th
Please let us know if you have any questions. We don't know much more than what is included in the attachment, but we'd be happy to gather questions and submit for responses.